The Penly is a low-cut, industrial-inspired Chelsea boot, with anatomically correct SoftWair™ cushioning with antibacterial properties — in rich leather that gets better over time.
- Pull-on Chelsea boot style
- Elastic gussets at ankle for a secure fit
- SoftWair™ II sock-liner with anatomically correct support, memory foam cushioning and antibacterial properties
- Durable, rugged PVC outsole with cushioning EVA core
- Made with Greenland, a natural leather, with a waxy surface and a subtle, worn finish
Natural leather, with a waxy surface and a subtle, worn finish.
Clean away dirt using a damp cloth and allow to dry, then apply Dr.Martens clear or coloured wax polish as appropriate, using a Dr.Martens shoe brush, (Neutral can be applied to all colours). Allow to dry, then buff vigorously to desired shine using a second clean Dr.Martens shoe brush. (We advise to use 2 brushes per colour, one to add the polish and the second clean dry brush to buff up the leather for the best results). Or add Dr.Martens Wonder Balsam (using the sponge applicator supplied with the product) if a duller look and waxy feel is desired